- YouMap® has the advantage of being a highly adaptable tool. It has been used by people in range of roles in different types of organizations. Here are a few examples:
- New and experienced coaches use YouMap® to help their clients experience greater fulfillment and engagement in their careers.
- Career services and HR professionals use YouMap® to provide a comprehensive program for career pathing, career exploration or career transition with employees, students, job seekers, and career changers. YouMap® can be added to existing frameworks or programs.
- High school guidance counselors and university career center staff use YouMap® to help guide young adults to make better career decisions.
- People managers use YouMap® for career pathing, leadership development, succession planning, and helping employ,ees optimize in their current roles.
- Team leads and peer coaches use YouMap® to help co-workers identify and articulate their strengths and skills and optimize their job performance.
- Recruiters use YouMap® to select the right candidate for each position they fill. Providing well-suited candidates to your clients enhances your reputation.
- Social workers and counselors use YouMap® to help disadvantaged teenagers and adults to identify a career fit that can put them on the road to success.
Click here to register or request additional information
Return to YouMap® coach certification page