About YouMap® Coach Certification
Do you want to add to your skill set? The more versatile you are as a coach, the more attractive you are to potential clients! YouMap® coach certification is perfect for new and existing coaches who are ready to blaze a new career path, upskill to stay on the leading edge, or add a new dimension to their abilities!
YouMap® Coach Certification Schedule
YouMap® coach certification is facilitated by YouMap® master trainer, Kimberly Tilley.
Class meets virtually once a week for 8 weeks (total class time: 16 hours).
Note: Classes are held by request and require a minimum of four participants. Classes are intentionally kept small to maximize practice time in class and minimize homework.
Who Can Benefit from YouMap® Coach Certification?
- YouMap® has the advantage of being a highly adaptable tool. It has been used by people in range of roles in different types of organizations. Here are a few examples:
- New and experienced coaches use YouMap® to help their clients experience greater fulfillment and engagement in their careers.
- Career services and HR professionals use YouMap® to provide a comprehensive program for career pathing, career exploration or career transition with employees, students, job seekers, and career changers. YouMap® can be added to existing frameworks or programs.
- High school guidance counselors and university career center staff use YouMap® to help guide young adults to make better career decisions.
- People managers use YouMap® for career pathing, leadership development, succession planning, and helping employ,ees optimize in their current roles.
- Team leads and peer coaches use YouMap® to help co-workers identify and articulate their strengths and skills and optimize their job performance.
- Recruiters use YouMap® to select the right candidate for each position they fill. Providing well-suited candidates to your clients enhances your reputation.
- Social workers and counselors use YouMap® to help disadvantaged teenagers and adults to identify a career fit that can put them on the road to success.