Each week, join Pivot Discovery co-founders Alexandra Balestrieri and Kimberly Tilley as they interview an extraordinary and inspiring guest who successfully pivoted away from unfulfilling work to pursue their dreams. Benefit from their insight and experience, and leave with actionable tips to reframe your future!
Check out our Season 1 episodes!
- Dana Fite: Criminal Defense Attorney
- Kristin Sherry Founder of YouMap, LLC and best-selling author (part 1 of 2)
- Kristin Sherry Founder of YouMap, LLC and best-selling author (part 2 of 2)
- Matthew Wohl: High School English Teacher and Academic Leader
- Sarah Krieger: Entrepreneur & Sommelier
- Deborah Bonzell: Wellbeing Revolutionary and Founder of The Well Workout, LLC
- Linda Pappas Schillig: Financial Consultant
- Jennifer Spor: Conscious Leadership Coach and host of the Awake and On Purpose podcast
- Reena Friedman Watts: Marketing Specialist and creator/host of the Better Call Daddy podcast
- Curt Peterson: Senior Trainer
- Reagan Rothe: Owner and Creator of Black Rose Writing and host of Heard it through the Rosevine podcast – COMING SOON!
If you like the podcast, please subscribe and leave us a 5-star rating and review on Apple podcasts. It really helps!
What people are saying about the PIVOT podcast
Linda Pappas Shillig episode was very inspirational!
Nicely done all involved! Great advice on transitioning into another role!
Recently, I’ve been listening to a lot of podcasts, and I stumbled upon PIVOT. Loved the story and can identify with it in so many ways. I just want to say thank you for sharing, and that I’m really inspired by the brave decisions people have made. I’m just blown away. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So inspiring! Thanks for sharing–I listened to the podcast yesterday, just what I needed this week!
LOVED the Kristin Sherry episode!
Inspiring interviews on career pivots – The Pivot podcast has done an amazing job curating guests from all walks of life. It’s inspiring to hear how each guest overcomes seemingly difficult circumstances to follow their paths. Really great listen if you are looking for stellar examples of career transformation.